A Kabel Bluetooth Highway maintenance Communication kit AK6591 + AK6952
This communications kit for hands free operations between a vehicle driver and an operator wearing a hard hat.
Communications between operators is so simple, no need for any hand signals, shouting and having to stop work! No buttons to push and hold in when talking, simply turn the headsets to ON and carry on working.
The FULL DUPLEX feature allows both operators to talk to each other at the same time without the need to press any buttons to talk.
The kit is supplied with one set of paired headsets including one over the head version and one helmet attachment version (P3E).
- Encrypted full duplex communication between headsets
- Pairs of headsets will not interfere with other headsets working in the same area
- Total hands-free communication
- Headsets can be paired to Bluetooth phones (or other Bluetooth devices)
- Flashing LED indicates headsets are in operation
- All metal parts are stainless steel for increased durability
- The headsets are manufactured in modules so every component can be easily replaced
- All internal electrical components and cables have clip connectors, so are easy to replace
- Quick positioning noise cancelling microphone filters out background noise allowing clear speech transmission
- Powered by 2 x AA batteries (re-chargeable batteries can be used)
- CE, EMC and FCC approved
This kit is used by WJ Road markings for a number of their teams either carrying out verge side highway operations or road marking applications.
Share this page
A-Kabel Prooducts have a 1 year warranty with the manufacturer/UK main representantive.
Items must be returned to the Manufacturer's UK main representative for assessment.
Items not covered by warranty with either be charged at cost or fixed price repair of £115.00 excluding shipping and VAT.