A-Kabel Bluetooth paired helmet fitting noise cancelling headsets
Communications between operators is so simple, no need for any hand signals, shouting and having to stop work! No buttons to push and holding when talking, simply turn the headsets to ON and carry on working. The FULL DUPLEX feature allows both operators to talk to each other at the same time, just like talking on the phone.
- Encrypted full duplex communication between headsets
- Pairs of headsets will not interfere with other headsets working in the same area
- Total hands-free communication
- Headsets can be paired to Bluetooth phones (or other Bluetooth devices)
- Flashing LED indicates headsets are in operation
- All metal parts are stainless steel for increased durability
- The headsets are manufactured in modules so every component can be easily replaced
- All internal electrical components and cables have clip connectors, so they are easy to replace
- Quick positioning noise cancelling microphone filters out background noise allowing clear speech transmission
- Powered by 2 x AA batteries (re-chargeable batteries can be used)
- CE, EMC and FCC approved
- Helmet Attached version fits to Balance AC and PETZL helmets (as well as others)
Share this page
A-Kabel Prooducts have a 1 year warranty with the manufacturer/UK main representantive.
Items must be returned to the Manufacturer's UK main representative for assessment.
Items not covered by warranty with either be charged at cost or fixed price repair of £115.00 excluding shipping and VAT.