BG MTH800 1 Wire acoustic tube earpiece and PTT mic with Bottom connector
Bodyguard 1 wire covert headset with PTT lapel mic switch, Kevlar cables and clear tubed earpiece.
Bottom PLUG for the Motorola MTH800 radios with our
1 YEAR no quibble warranty.
Bottom connector supplied for radio
We have sold 2500 of our BG headsets to police and security services and personnel.
Popular not only in the UK but also in Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain and some Police stations in France.
- PTT mic.
- Mic clip for lapel or covert, inside a shirt
- Curly wurly earpiece with clip.
- The earpiece attaches to a collar and is worn in the ear in the same way by TV presenters and Security services operatives.
- Cable lengths:
- 26 inches, 66.0cm from connector to PTT including 11.0cm of coil with a 14mm diameter
- 18.5 inches, 47.0cm from PTT/mic unit to Transducer
- Transducer diameter = 16mm. Captive lead connection to transducer
- Earpiece cable = 2.0mm diameter.
- Mic cable diameter = 3.0 mm diameter
(Model may vary slightly with new shipments, headsets are date coded).FEATURES:
Clear tube Earpiece
Share this page
Showcomms headset models BG, Centurion, CPO, MSG, Sentinel, TC4 and Tracker have a no quibble 1 year warranty
Your headset will be replaced upon it's return to us.
Items sold to individuals are covered by the remote selling regulations.
Items sold to a business (B2B) or indicated as being sold to a business are not covered by the remote selling regulations.
FREEPOST EUROPE for items under 250g from some countries in Europe
RETURNS PROCEDURE FREEPOST RETURN UK
In order to return an item in the UK please call us on 01689 876620 with your details and if possible quote your original invoice number.
We will give you a return number. You must put your return number on the package you are returning.
For warranty returns or items being returned under our no quibble warranty we will give you our FREEPOST return address to send the item to us.
For returns of our headsets under warranty from Europe please call 44 1689 876620 and we will send you the correct return label for your country where this service is available.Large, heavy or valuable items cannot be set by Freepost and must be returned by the customer at their cost by courier or special delivery.
Items are returned at the purchaser's cost from countries not covered by this service.