Motorola GP340 Desktop charger PMLN5195 UK plug
Genuine Motorola GP340 GP344 radio Desktop charger.
With UK Mains Lead.
Motorola part Number:PMLN5195.
Share this page
Motorola Battery GP340 GP360 GP380 NiMH 1400mAh PMNN4151AR £34.00
Motorola Battery GP344 Li-ion 1600mAh PMNN4202 £62.00
Motorola Battery GP340 Li-ION 1500mAh PMNN4158AR £48.00
Our objective is to offer you a means of providing a high level of customer care during the manufacturers' warranty period. The warranty period shall commence from the date of invoice to the dealer, for a period of thirteen months, to account for shelf-time. After this period has elapsed, all repairs will be subject to either a Fixed Price repair charge in the case of Motorola equipment or an estimate for repair.
If you require a copy of the Fixed Price repair tariff, which includes the FPR terms and conditions, please contact Airsys. In some cases, if a repair estimate is refused, a charge of £25.00 will be made to mitigate our costs. Extended warranty may be purchased at the time of sale on any portable or mobile radio, at a cost of £25.00 for an extra 24 months or £50.00 for an extra 48 months.
Any warranty will be invalidated if:
- The equipment has been improperly installed or used in a manner contrary to the supplied operating instructions;
- The equipment has been treated in an abusive manner; the defect is found to be caused by physical abuse, or exposure to toxic or corrosive substances; internal or external corrosion is caused by ingress of water or other liquids;
- The equipment has been tampered with, or modified in any way, including the alteration or removal of the serial number;
- Any previous repair work has been carried out by an individual or organisation other than a manufacturer approved engineer or Service Centre;
- Any part has been fitted that is not manufacturer approved.
Showcomms reserves the right to make a handling/return shipping charge of £25.00 plus VAT for any unit:
- Suffering damage that invalidates any warranty claimed, where the repair charge is then refused
- That has sustained sufficient damage to be considered 'beyond economical repair'
- Where no fault is found
- Where a unit is sent for a repair estimate and the costs are then refused